Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Additional Comments

Ok, so here I am. I just got set up on Blogger and now I feel like a fraud. I don't have any new pics of me sporting my locs that I like. I started them in September of 07' and now that I am like a thousand pounds I don't like the extra weight the camera has given my face. I now look like I have 3 chins when I have my picture taken. I have become that relative (I know you have one-mine is my mom) that HATES to get pics taken...Sad because I like to look at photos and I have a dear friend that used to take pics of us all the time...

After some hard times and some weight gain I don't engage with the camera like I used to. However, the camera did manage to make me more aware of how huge I have gotten. So it is time for a intervention.

No comments: